"Where love is deep, much can be accomplished." shinichi Suzuki
Here are some of the things you can expect with the Suzuki method:
- To have a weekly individual lesson arranged privately to mutually suit. A Parent or caregiver needs to attend.
- Between 2 and 4 group lessons a term. Group lessons are an essential part of the method that provide consolidation, community and fun.
- To listen regularly to a recording of the Suzuki repertoire.
- To practice most days with your child. ( when starting young this may be as little as 5 - 10 minutes!)
- To have the opportunity to attend workshops, concerts and other Suzuki events.